The WEGOHEALTH Activist 30 Day Writing Challenge, Day 26
“Time to use all your knowledge and experience as
an HA! Create a “Care Page” for newly diagnosed
patients. Pull together 5 of your own blogs that
could help a newly diagnosed patient and include 5
external resources you find helpful.”
I’m so glad for this writing challenge because it will be a very nice resource for anyone who has suffered a traumatic brain injury. I always try to “keep it real” by telling you my story and what worked or didn’t work for me. If you have a TBI and are new to my blog, this is the condensed version! Enjoy!
1. Hope, Faith and Love. These are your most precious resources. Collect them up and always keep them within your sight and reach.
2. You are still beautiful and valuable.
3. How to get others to understand what you’re going through.
4. Do something, big or little, to make a difference in the lives of others with your condition.
5. Contact, learn and heal with fellow sufferers.
5 External Resources